Sunday, April 26, 2015

Scrap generation


Someone (I think perhaps it was my friend Sharon) commented a while back about where all the scraps come from, which I end up using to make blocks and then quilt tops - I know it seems to me as well that I end up with lots of scraps without having made lots of things to generate the scraps, so I thought it would be amusing to document some of the scraps going into the scrap basket. These are from a project I can't show anyway (a round of the Cotton Robin, a round robin swap I am taking part in). And the pink strips will go into my strip bag, but the small pile of other scraps will head for the scrap basket. Not a lot of scraps, but as I was only working on one large block/small quilt, you wouldn't expect a lot!

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

Here I thought that my scraps were making babies when I wasn't watching!!!!! ;-)