Thursday, December 11, 2014

Advent Calendar Update, Week 2


Two Thursdays into the advent calendar now and it's beginning to fill up  - it always looks a a little blank for the first few days, but once we get well into the second row, it's much better. We've added a cardinal (it's a North American pattern - but I love the cardinal, so I'm glad to have it), an apple, a wrapped present, some Christmas lights (this wasn't original to the pattern, I drafted it myself), a drum, a snowman and a star.  What will the next week bring? The only thing I know for certain is that the Christmas tree will make an appearance, as we always put that square up on the day we put our actual tree up...

1 comment:

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

I've finally got internet again after nearly two weeks, so have been enjoying a bloggy catch up! The advent calendar looks great, Lovely to see this again, and the scrappy quilts are looking good too x