Monday, March 03, 2014

Given away in 2013

Stuck at home today with a bad back - I can sit for short periods of time, but it's hard getting up and down and twisting is right out - didn't want to take the chance of doing it more injury at school.... I keep feeling like I'm cheating somehow, until I try to move and it hurts again...

Anyway, doing a bit of updating and maintenance on my blog, and realised I hadn't updated the Project Linus page in a few months - so I'll change it over to 2014, but just to remind myself, here's a roundup of quilt tops I made and gave to Linus or another charity in 2013.  Some of these are still sitting in my house waiting for my Linus contact to want them, mind you - but only about 6 or 7 of them.

There may be a few doubles, though I've tried to be careful. And I think one or two of the early ones may have had borders added and then are shown again. Still, as roundups go, it works ok!


November & December





October










September









July


(example of some blocks given away to a friend's Quilt Ministry)



June


May


(given away as blocks to a friend's Quilt Ministry)


April


March



February









January




3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

WOW!!! You have been so productive with your quilting. I am seriously impressed!

Hope the back is better soon.

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Love the top one with the strips and the big polka dots! Cuteness! :O)

Marei said...

I missed this post.....hopefully you and your back are feeling better by now and you're getting back to normal. How fun it is to see all (or most) of your gifted tops in one place. Quite a lot of eye candy here. :)