Thursday, June 07, 2012

Finished!


I got a lot done on this, this week. Mainly I think this is due to have a long weekend and week off, so there was perhaps more telly watching than usual (watched quite a bit of the Jubilee stuff) - I did carry on with it one extra night (tonight) as I only had half a letter and one leaf to finish and wanted to get it done.

Next week, back to my houses/street scene, but the week after, I will choose a new alternate piece (I know what it will be, as it happens, but you'll have to wait to see!)

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Yay for finishes, a long weekend and a week off!

And long live the queen!

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I love it. And who knew you were a wild flower! ;o)

Needled Mom said...

That looks great! I love the saying!

sweetypie said...

hey I like that nice work

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Looks fantastic! Congrats on getting it finished :o)