Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Pretty Garden Sampler



New cross-stitch project, which I will work on for a while - at least until I'm ready to bring out the Christmas projects. I might even finish it; it's not that big. However, I think it's more likely I'll get it about halfway finished, then finish up in January when I'm tired of Christmas stuff. Here's what the finished piece should look like...

Normally, I'm not a huge fan of stitching on Aida (or rather, I don't mind stitching on it, but I don't like the finished product so much), but actually, it suits this.

3 comments:

Dolores said...

What a nice sampler. It looks like it would be a joy to work on.

Lynda said...

I'm not a big cross stitcher either, but once in a while the repetition and relaxation of it gives me pleasure. Enjoy!

Ruth's Place said...

Your cross stitch posts are making my fingers itch. I'm currently chanting to myself "I do not need another hobby"

Love the stitching!