Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Things received...



So, here's what I have to show today - nothing I can take any credit for, but lovely things, nonetheless. On the left is the latest house to arrive for the Textile Challenges house swap - this one is from Betty - thanks, Betty!

On the right, another birthday block, this one from Terri, who has sent the block (the Cathedral Windows in the centre), some spare 3D bowties, coordinating batik strips, plus a book about making folded flower blocks. I felt quite guilty about the book, until I saw she got a real bargain on it... Anyway, can't be sure what I will do with the blocks yet - I want to see what all I get for the swap before deciding which blocks might be used together, if any - but the windows block would certainly be a lovely little mini quilt. Thanks, Terri!

No comments: