Tuesday, April 23, 2019

ATC Tuesday


These cards were for a Pick-a-theme swap where the players asked for two things (a cat AND a beer; a snail and a quote from Shakespeare, etc).  I was in a difficult group (they are divided into easy and difficult as per certain criteria, usually to do with how specific something is), and most of us ended up choosing song lyrics, and one person a poem. The first card was a request for something from this song, which I didn't know. 


This one didn't ask for a specific song, just something off this album (Meddle by Pink Floyd; I went with something from Echoes.)


This player asked for a song off The White Album, so that one was a no-brainer for me as I am a huge fan of blackbirds and I love that song.


This was the poem one.


And a card for the hostess, who I know likes sunflowers (AND, one hopes, roosters). 

No comments: