Monday, August 13, 2018

Revisiting my Journal Quilt Project, week 39



Sometimes, looking back on a Journal Quilt, it's nice to see what else was going on in my sewing/creative life during a given week, as it often informs what the Journal quilt was like. This is one of those weeks, so I thought I'd show what inspired the journal quilt.  Apparently, there was a swap for little houses, which I made this week, hence the housey nature of the journal.

Here are the houses, and what I said about the at the time:



"Today, I worked on (and finished, hoorah!) the little row houses for the swap on Lenna's Creative Swaps site - I have photographed each of the little houses individually as well as in this group;  if you want to see them in more detail they are over here on flickr. They are all fairly small - can't remember the precise dimensions of all of them, but they range from about 1.5" to 3.5" wide and 2-5" tall.  I like all of them, but I think my favourites are the butterfly (top row centre), the door (bottom row, 2nd from left) and the rust coloured one (bottom row, second from right)."

No comments: