Thursday, June 15, 2017

Oriental Lantern Quilt - finished


OMG, I know. Actual sewing type work. Crazy, isn't it! Not sure what's worse at the moment - the lack of time for sewing or the lack of time for blogging about anything. Close run thing.  This will be a wedding present for a wedding Geoff and Sarah are going to in early July - I can't go, as I am still in school until mid July, and it's in Germany, so it's a bit far away to drive up for the weekend. Oh well!


These blocks were from a swap many years ago and have been made into a top for quite a while as well, though it's taken me ages to get around to doing anything more with them. I have so little time for making quilts these days that I am actually beginning to make a dent in my stash of quilt tops. This is probably a good thing.

No comments: