Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Cross stitch Wednesday



Not much stitching done this week, but part of getting out the early Christmas decorations is putting up some seasonal cross stitch pieces in place of some (but not all) of the other things which are out during the year.  At the bottom of my cross-stitch wall, I subbed three pieces for seasonal things:



this Noel stitchery



this tree of Merry Christmas in different languages, and the Winter Wonderland piece which I couldn't get a good photo of, but which has been blogged thoroughly here, if you want to see details - just search winter wonderland!



There's also a little winter house,



or two, and Be Naughty: Save Santa a Trip (which I didn't stich - it was a gift).



I have my Kringle Crow on the shelf by the door



and my seasonal snowman and another winter stitchery at the foot of the downstairs steps.  It's all getting extremely Christmassy!

No comments: