Sunday, September 12, 2010

More houses



Couldn't resist doing some of these wonky houses, this time with whatever colour sky I happened to have enough fabric of to hand. I will sash these and then it will become a baby quilt top. I love these little houses and will definitely do more in future - they are really easy. The only hard thing is trying to work out what fabric you want to put where...



I also had time to do another of the canal houses - House F. Only four more to go - and of course, neither E nor F has actually been sewn together yet, just fused.

5 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Gorgeous, as usual! And what a great idea for a baby quilt! I need to give that a try with some of the stuff in my scrap bag! Do you paper piece, or just sew as you go?

Cindy Is Crafty said...

I love the wonky houses, too! I like the background as whatever, too. Love the punch of color!

Kim said...

What gorgeous houses. I was in Amsterdam this summer and got totally nostalgic. I'm going to see if I can do a wonky canal house.

June D said...

Very cute houses! Nice combination of fabrics, shapes and colors!

Lynda said...

What a great idea to use these wonky houses for a baby quilt. I think babies need stimulation, not death by pastels!